Swart Space Tone Trem 5w
The STR-Tremolo will have the same soul and basic circuit as the STR-Tweed, just with:
- The addition of a great tremolo stage (along with same quality Reverb stage).
- The addition of a 3 way EQ Switch that makes the STR-Trem more flexible.
- As stock in the original STR "Tuxedo" 60s style cab & a limited run of AST Style Tweed cabs.
Push comes to shove, I think the STR-Tremolo does have a touch less gain than the STR-Treed as the Tremolo section will take place of the extra gain stage in half of the 12AX7. On the other hand, it will still have much of the STR-Tweed's great tone, immediacy, growl, and touch sensitivity. Drop in the Atomic Boost, and you get it back and more. I really dig this amp and have been playing it daily since we finally got it off the bench.
- 5W CLASS A ~ Single-Ended Output
- Zero Negative Feedback
- 100% Tube Circuit - GZ34 or 5Y3 Valve Rectifier
- Big Swart Tube - Spring Tank Reverb - Foot Switchable
- Swart Tube Tremolo - Foot Switchable
- 3 way EQ Switch ~ Full, Natural, Low Cut
- Powered by choice of 6V6 ~ 6L6 (shod w/6V6)
- JJ 12AX7(2) - JJ 12DW7 - EH 6V6GT - JJ GZ34 Rectifier
- Point to Point Hand Wired Circuit
- Cathode Biased (no need to bias)
- Carbon Comp Resistors ~ Mallory Caps
- Cloth Hook-Up Wire
- Hi/Lo Input for High & Low powered Pickups
- Heaters referenced to ground
- Standby Switch for tube warm-up, extending tube life
- All Swart Amplifiers employ Star Grounding
- 4/8 ohm 1/4" Out - Drive other Speaker/Cabinet
- Switchcraft 1/4 inch inputs and output
- CTS Potentiometers
- Custom High Quality USA Built Swart Spec Iron
- Speaker: 12" Mojotone BV-30H ~ 8 ohm
- Finger-Jointed, solid Pine Cabs w/Two Build Options
- Vintage Jewel Lamp ~ Circuit Fuse Protected
- Two-Button Footswitch for on/off Reverb & Tremolo- Dimensions: 17" W x 9" D X 16 3/4" H (w/feet) ~ 29lbs