The Shifter Bass features 3 large soapbar, passive single coil alnico pickups with low-pull, x-large magnets. The various tones are selected via a custom 5-way switch that when combined with the push/pull tone knob gives the player an amazing 6 tones to choose from.
It also features a Canadian Laurentian basswood body, rock maple neck with rosewood or maple fingerboard, double function bridge, large clover style machine heads and is available in solid cream high-gloss and vintage burst high-gloss finishes.
- Rock Maple neck
- Rosewood or maple fingerboard
- 16" fingerboard radius
- 34" Scale
- 1 1/2" nut width
- Canadian Laurentian Basswood body
- 3x Passive single-coil alnico pickups with low-pull x-tra large magnets
- Custom 5-way switch
- 1x volume, 1x tone (6th Tonal push/pull tone knob)
- Double function bridge (back load or front load)